Congratulations to the 2017 Tournament participants
View the 2017
2017 Tournament Regulations
Main Event - A Calgary Golf Association Sponsored Event
Download the Mens Rules
Participants Draw Night Canyon Meadows Golf & Country Club, Monday, April 24th, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
RESULTS: All results must be reported to Rileys as soon as possible after completion of each match, and no later than 10:00 am on Tuesday following the deadline. Failure to report matches may result in disqualification.
Report Results to: email@example.com | Phone: 403-297-1247
2017 TOURNAMENT REGULATIONS
- RCGA rules to govern all play except as modified by local rules.
- Match play format teams will score by recording best ball score per hole. The top team on the draw will have choice of home course (as designated by your entry), unless both teams agree otherwise.
- If a player is in doubt as to a ruling, play two balls, clearly indicate with your marker which ball and under which circumstance you wish to proceed before playing a stroke with either ball.
- All players are expected to maintain pace of play during all matches.
- Yardage measuring device without slope are permitted.
- All disputes will be taken to the CGA rules committee after completion of the round.
- All matches must be completed by dates noted. No Exceptions. Both teams are responsible for arranging each match. Teams unable to fulfill commitment will be disqualified. Committee decision on all disputes will be final.
- Substitution will be permitted during any round. Original player may re-enter prior to any match. A player may play for one team only.
- Players must be members of the same club and one member of each team must be an amateur player (Non-amateur status will be restricted to CPGA Club Pros and Assistants who are working full-time in the current season at CGA member golf clubs, or CPGA Professionals who hold a membership or playing privileges at a CGA member club but are not active members of a professional golf tour in 2017). Players may play or substitute in one event only. Maximum 128 teams.
- Maximum team index must not exceed a combined total of 8. Individual player must not exceed 6.
- Players must have attained the age of 18 years by April 24th, 2017.
- Teams that lose their first match move to Consolation side. The second round is not to be played until the Consolation Draw has been made. Please refer to website or contact (CGA) Rick Heenan 403-850-4214 to confirm your next round.
- SENIOR EVENT: Both team members must be 55 years of age before midnight
- eptember 4th, 2017. Max 64 Teams.
- Course yardage for the Senior Event to be played at 6200 to 6500 yards in length
- Rule enquires contact (CGA) Rick Heenan at 403-850-4214.
- DRESS CODE IN EFFECT - ONLY PROPER GOLF ATTIRE ACCEPTABLE
ROUND COMPLETION DATES